Friday, April 8, 2011

Sighhh. I knew it was going to happen eventually.

The message we were dreading to come out, came out today regarding PCS orders to Japan. NAVADMIN 123/11 is hot off the press. It directs me to execute my PCS orders to Misawa alone, yup my sweetheart now will have to worry about me while I'm in Japan all by my lonesome. If this was a 6 month deployment it would be different, I would come home in 180 days, kiss her, and things would go about their merry ways, but this isn't like that at all. Now she is going to have to stay here in Jacksonville all by herself for an undetermined amount of time, deal with PSD all by herself, deal with a Household Goods shipment by herself, deal with putting the rest of our stuff in Non Temp Storage. When the stop movement for dependents is lifted, shes going to have to get the 2 dogs ready to go again, set up a trip for family to come and get the car and our other dog, Travel cross country by herself with luggage and 2 dogs, then international. ARGHHHH what a damn nightmare, now I know that depression is going to set in, and things are going to be touchy between us. As rough as it sounds and is going to be.. We'll get through it.. like we always do..together. We'll find a way 
Share/Bookmark

1 comment: