Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blogged Down and Blocked

So I tried to post a blog I wrote to my Facebook profile, and now I get a notification that my content has been blocked and has been flagged as spam/abusive.... Who did I piss off? I know I have a few different people who comes to my blog and it makes me very happy to know that I am the stick that is stirring the pot. This will not stop me at all from speaking my mind. As far as I can read I have not violated the Terms of Service (TOS) for any of my content. The whole purpose of this blog was to get it all out in the open, and so far I haven't been "censored" yet, but not allowing me to share my original content on my FB page is definitely a step in that direction. I am now curious what exactly I did or said that started this, HMMM. I wonder if I poked the bear with one of my 7 posts... that's right folks 7 posts so far. I am still new to this blogging thing, and so far I'm liking it. I do not see myself ending this part of my life anytime soon, the First Amendment gives me the right to stay right where I am. As I have stated in my welcome message, if you are offended and don't like what you're reading then go find you own wave to surf and stay off of mine... Cheers
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. I tried to repost it on FB and got the blocked message as well. I sent them a little note saying your blog isn't abusive or spammy and they should lift it.

    Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone (Frog and Snow) for questioning FB's motives behind the blocked posts. You'll be happy to know that it has been resolved.. but they won't tell me why I was blocked in the first place.. OH Well... Hope I can do it again.. pissed off people make great comments.. when they're not too chicken to do so.

    ReplyDelete