Thursday, April 14, 2011

Come on...Come on...Come on already.

I hate anticipation.. I hate waiting for something, anything to happen. That is why Christmas and Birthdays and me don't get along very well. I always expect to be surprised on those days, but the anticipation sometimes is too damn much. Right now my wife and I are going through major anticipation pains. The DOD has opened up PCS (Military Permanent Change of Station) to Japan again, but as of right now only I will be going and my wife will have to wait to join me. The buzz around the internet has been that today 15APR (Japan date/time) the US ambassador in Japan will make a decision or weather family members who "Evacuated/Departed" Japan on or around 17MAR will be allowed to return. It feels like advancement time all over, constantly checking forums, Facebook, Bupers, to see if there is any new information. I think that the official facebook refresh count in one hours time was something like 30. I know I'm a nut, but this waiting is making me Psycho.

Anyway, back to FB, to drive myself crazy even further.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm just about OVER this roller-coaster! Hurry up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post something but Bloggerspot ate it.


    I know how you feel. This waiting, sitting on the edge of your chair, the painful ache of wanting to know one way or the other.

    I know your pain.

    ReplyDelete